Kuro2-1 3-Cushion Cue by Molinari with Predator Technology
Second series of the popular Kuro line. Beautifully styled with turquoise Moroccan inlays and finished with C4+ technology.
This is C4+ in a nutshell: Four perfectly formed wedges fit snugly together, slipped into a sleeve of exotic wood, then reinforced with phenolic, one of the strongest materials on Earth. If you want equipment you can trust, C4+ is an innovation you can't ignore. You'll notice the solid, sturdy feel the second you pick it up and again as you make contact with the cue ball. You'll get pure, positive feedback on your shots.
IF YOU'RE CHOOSING A VANTAGE 3C SHAFT, SPECIFY YOUR PREFERRED WEIGHT IN THE SPECIAL COMMENTS SECTION AT CHECKOUT
Features and Specifications:
- White forearm with eight black Micarta points and turquoise Moroccan diamond inlays
- C4+ butt construction, length 29" (740mm)
- Vantage 3C shaft, length 695 mm, standard 11.8 mm with Predator Victory tip (medium) and V-Tek ferrule OR choose a different shaft in the options drop down menu
- Uni-Loc® joint with Titanium coating Quick Release™ Joint
- Screw-in bumper
- Standard dry weight 500 ~ 520 gram
- Uni-Loc® Adjustable Weight Cartridge System (Uni-Loc® Weight Cartridge Kit sold separately)